Monday 8 May 2017

Ready for the off ....

The day has finally come, and of course the last 2 days have been spent packing, unpacking, repacking, checking lists, documents and so on. One of my objectives this time was to try and fit everything inside the panniers, including camping gear - sucess!

Bit of a tight squeeze but its all there, decided at the last minute to add a dry bag to provide some flexibility and in case I come back with more than I took!
Pannier artwork updated to reflect the current trip ...


And passenger added ......


I've decided to take Bobby the Bloodbike Bear along for a well deserved break. In my spare time I ride for Shropshire & Staffordshire Bloodbikes (who also now serve Cheshire), a great local charity who make urgent deliveries for and between hospitals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - free of charge.
If you want to know more about the charity please visit
https://shropshireandstaffordshirebloodbikes.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck .. keep posting
    Garry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip. Look forward to seeing the photos. Andy Smith

    ReplyDelete